With debate raging over raising broker standards, P. J. Gardner, founding partner at AGW Capital Advisors, is interviewed by Investment News about why his firm adheres to such strict fiduciary standards.
- Tampa’s AGW Capital Advisors featured in Investment News
- Coverage of Sturgeon Aquafarms in NYT, Washington Post and Forbes
- Tampa Bay Times piece on homegrown millennials returning to Tampa Bay.
- Tampa employment attorney Kevin Johnson pens article for FSR magazine
- Tampa-based Generation Income Properties CEO/Founder talks with National Real Estate Investor about likely uptick in REIT IPOs (including his)