National Real Estate Investor story about how we may see more REIT IPOs this year, featuring Tampa, Fla.-based Generation Income Properties Inc., a REIT that specializes in freestanding, single-tenant retail, office and industrial properties. The company filed in 2016 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to go public through the federal agency’s Regulation A+ initiative. The REIT expects to begin selling shares to the public sometime this year; initially, the stock will trade over the counter.
- Tampa’s AGW Capital Advisors featured in Investment News
- Coverage of Sturgeon Aquafarms in NYT, Washington Post and Forbes
- Tampa Bay Times piece on homegrown millennials returning to Tampa Bay.
- Tampa employment attorney Kevin Johnson pens article for FSR magazine
- Tampa-based Generation Income Properties CEO/Founder talks with National Real Estate Investor about likely uptick in REIT IPOs (including his)